This is a resource devoted to writing/drawing manga, making cosplays, sewing plushies, crafting ball jointed dolls, and various other projects. Its information comes from years of being a commissionable artist as well as outside sources such as books, web sites, other authors, etc. Included are free tutorials and references links.
Looking for the shop?
Kafae Latte Shoppe
Questions or Requests?
Looking for the shop?
Kafae Latte Shoppe
Questions or Requests?
Order Now on Etsy:
- 4/28/13 Wow guys... it's been a while! I'm adding some more digital art and How to draw tutorials. Youtube is quickly becoming my go-to site for tutorials so look out for more video demonstrations! Thanks to everyone who has supported the shop and site while I dealt with the death in the family. The whole site has been re-vamped and is ready for a cleaner cooler look!
- 12/18/12 Added an Animation section to the Tutorials tab! Started uploading animation footage videos to help with rotoscoping and keyframes and such. :)
- 12/2/12 I am completely full on orders and then some! Wow Terriormon sells well! Any new orders will be put on hold. Finals are within the next two weeks so I've got a lot lot lot to do. I got new sewing scissors for my birthday and am making a kotatsu! Thanks for all the youtube views, I'm now making a nice amount of extra money from youtube every two months.
- 10/3/12 Kafae Latte will be hopefully be having an artist alley booth at Kawakon in Feb! Also, hopefully doing my Armor making panel again. I might start selling Lolita clothing as well :)
- 9/4/12 School is busy but going well. Hopefully will be making more youtube videos and rocking out my current commission in between homework.
- 8/14/12 Natsucon went great! Artist alley booth made money, I won best in show at the costume contest, and my armor making panel was super fun! I was in the skit showcase with Let's Have a Mario Party in the skit "Sokka's Story" also.
- 6/20/12 Two new videos up! Modding a Monster High Doll for fun... also updates about product and my Natsucon booth!
- 6/16/12 Working on lots of Deco Jewelry stock! Check out my Deviantart and Commission shop for lots of new stuff soon!
- 5/26/12 I will have my own booth in the Artist's Alley at Natsucon in Collinsville IL! I'm so excited! We will be selling prints, plushies, jewelry and more! Come check us out August 10-12!
- 5/7/12 Got business cards and such! Also I'm making a separate site for just my shop and commissions! I love how it looks so far! It will be up soon. :)
- 5/5/12 Figured out a new way to make fleece plushies with embroidery and such! They look great!
- 4/1/12 Made a Mascot for Kafae Latte. :D Yayz! Also commissions are open again! See the tab!
- 3/30/12 March 22nd this site got 1,200 hits! I usually only get about 100 hits a day! WHY?? Thanks guys I love you all!!!! <3 I quit my job-job to focus on school and art. So... I'll be doing art commissions for money! Hopefully mostly drawings. Check out my deviantart page for all that! <3
- 3/13/12 I plan to soon launch a line of commissionable items. Hopefully I'll be able to make stuff while doing other tasks so I can make earrings, drawings, and other stuff. :)
- 2/13/12 I did my first face-up on Sephi, and attended my first BJD meetup! :3 It was super fun. I also added a Wig Buying Guide to the blog with help from SpiritTigerRei. Getting ready for Kawakon with Nausicaa.
- 1/21/12 New BJD making video: The body! I'm really obsessed with Gothic Lolita lately too :). I also added the Making Link's Hat tutorial, finally! ^_^
- 1/16/12 I added the "Cosplay Chest" tab to showcase my cosplays.
- 1/9/12 Current Projects: Nausicaa cosplay, manga watercolor drawings, and Lolitafying myself~! <3
- 1/6/12 I finished the last of my non-friend requested commissions. Commissions are closed. Hopefully I can spend more time on my manga, making a BJD (since I got a dremel tool and a bjd making book) and finishing a cosplay I started 2 years ago, Nausicaa. Saving up for anime cons. I don't want to have an artist ally booth anymore... too much work. :P
- 12/26/11 Best Christmas ever! I got the Yoshida BJD making guide, a dremel tool, and all of rorouni kenshin! Yay! I just compiled a translated version of the book for download (I didn't translate it of course). It's my latest blog and is also a new link in the How to make BJD tutorial tab! :D Merry Christmas guys! Btw, I also changed Sephi's eyelashes. That was scary and it took... too long. She has big obnoxious sparkly ones now! :)
- 12/16/11 I got my BJD on December 12th! She's so amazing! I named her Sephi, after three days of trying to think of a name. The day after I got her I made her some pants and a shirt. I'm really pressed for time and money so I have nearly no time for commissions. Thankfully I only have a few left. I'm making a photo compilation of all the parts of my bjd so it will be easier for me, and others, to understand how to make one. Yayyyy!!!! :) Thank you guys for the commissions, I could have never gotten her without your help~! <3
- 11/28/11 Finished another Commish, still waiting for my BJD and clothes to arrive. Thanksgiving was good and soon it will be my birthday! Yay! I've been working on manga in my spare time. I'm going to make (eventually) a guide on how to buy from AngellStudio and a basic "How to understand the anime, Bjd, lolita culture: for parents" video.
- 11/13/2011 Commissions are CLOSED! I will work on what I have, but will not accept new commissions till after the holidays. Thank you for buying! I ordered my BJD! YAY!
- 11/9/11 - Back from a death defying anime con. Got sick again! :D Will keep working on commissions, I thank you guys for waiting on your stuff. I made those banners for the site (See, I didn't lie!!!). Have enough for my BJD but need some more caus.... well, I splurged on a dress for it. :D <3
- 10/18/11 - Working on Commissions, finished some, added more! O_O Please have patience as I have a cold this week -_-. Thanks for all your support! <3
- 10/7/11 - Commissions added and finished, mask making tutorials added, more finalized doll deviations to come! Almost enough money for my BJD! Planning banners for site (so it looks prettier) and linking to similar sites.
- 9/24/11 - More Commissions done, STORE added, and video tutorials on BJD head making and Majoras Mask making (see tutorials page)
- 9/6/11 - New video tutorials on Making a Mask, Making Armor, and Making a Ball Jointed Doll in Tutorial section!
- 8/20/11 - New Deviations: Commissions are a GO! Link Plushie and Lolita Tote Bag are up! :3 Thanks for all the support, internet peoples!